The Baycliffe is a 943 sq ft 3 bedroom detached home.
A separate living room can be accessed from the entrance hall before leading into a modern open plan kitchen dining room that spans the rear of the property. French doors open up onto the patio area and turfed rear garden. A downstairs WC completes the ground floor. On the first floor, the 3 bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom is equipped with an en-suite showroom. The driveway provides off-road parking.
Viewing this home is highly recommended to appreciate the space and specification included. A furnished view home is available to visit.
This home includes:
• Open plan kitchen diner with bi-fold doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff
• Solid oak handrail, spindles and newel post to stairs
• Decorative, screwless polished chrome light switches and sockets
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
• White bathroom porcelain by Villeroy & Boch
• Bathroom cabinet with heated mirror, LED light and shaver point
• Fully tiled bathroom walls and floor in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic shower by Aqualisa in bathroom and en-suite
• Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
• All floor coverings included
• Block paved driveway
• Ask sales advisor for full specification details*
Explore The Local Area & Amenities
- School / Nursery
- Bar / Restaurant