A stylish double fronted four bedroom detached home with detached single garage.
The ground floor comprises a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading onto the patio and garden. A spacious square-shaped living room, practical utility room, dedicated home office/study and downstairs W/C complete this floor.
The first floor provides four well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a thermostatic shower. Bedroom one offers en-suite shower facilities. In addition to the garage, the driveway provides off-road parking.
Viewing is highly recommended. A furnished plot is available to help you imagine what life could be like in this modern new home on a stylish development
(The difference between a Hollin and a Hollin B is simply the window position in bedrooms 3 and 4 and the position of the bi-fold doors to make the most of the aspects and garden)
This home includes:
• Choice of fitted kitchen with soft close buffers
• Choice of solid quartz worktops, upstands and window cill*`
• Open plan kitchen diner with bi-fold doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff
• Oak handrail, spindles and newel post to stairs
• Oak veneer 4 panel internal doors with chrome handles
• Dedicated study/home office
• Decorative, screwless polished chrome light switches and sockets
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
• White bathroom porcelain by Villeroy & Boch and chrome taps by Hansgrohe
• Fully tiled bathroom walls and floors in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic shower by Aqualisa in bathroom and en-suite
• Bathroom cabinet with heated mirror, LED light and shaver point
• Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
• All floor coverings included (including tile or Amtico to selected areas)
• Block Paved Driveway
• Ask sales advisor for full specification details.
Explore The Local Area & Amenities
- School / Nursery
- Bar / Restaurant