The Rothay offers a spacious arrangement split over 3 levels, providing a generous 1747sq ft of living space.
The entrance hall leads to a separate living room with bay window, a downstairs WC and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner which is flooded with light from the 3 windows providing views over the rear garden.
Steps down to the lower ground floor lead to a spacious family room, a second WC and a separate practical utility /laundry room. Bi-fold doors open onto the patio and provide access to the fully turfed and fenced rear garden.
Bedroom one is located on the ground floor and includes an en-suite shower room. The first floor of this home provides 3 further bedrooms, one with another en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
This home includes:
• Choice of fitted kitchen with soft close buffers as standard
• Choice of laminate worktops, upstands and a stainless steel splashback
• Open plan kitchen-diner with integrated kitchen appliances by Neff
• Dual temperature zone wine cooler
• Built-in blue tooth digital audio system to the family room
• Spacious family room with bi-fold doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Oak veneer internal doors
• Decorative, screwless polished chrome light switches and sockets
• Solid oak handrail and newel post to stairs
• Choice of oak spindles or glass balustrade
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
• White bathroom porcelain by Villeroy & Boch
• Chrome taps by Hansgrohe
• Fully tiled bathroom walls and floors in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic shower by Aqualisa in the bathroom and both en-suites
• Bathroom cabinet with heated mirror, LED light and shaver point
• Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
• All floor coverings included (including tile or Amtico to selected areas)
• Block Paved Driveway
• Ask sales advisor for full specification details.
Explore The Local Area & Amenities
- School / Nursery
- Bar / Restaurant