Jones Homes brings luxury 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes to Burgess Hill. Our Sales Centre and show homes are open, make your appountment to view today!
Found in the district of West Sussex, the charming town of Burgess Hill is located close to the border of East Sussex which is on the edge of the South Downs. Beautiful views of the gardens and countryside will be on your doorstep, as well as ancient historical castles and nearby attractions. The town itself offers two shopping centres with include everything from national retailers to local produce.
Burgess Hill provides an array of leisure facilities as it has two Leisure Centres offering swimming pools to tennis courts and many more. You'll be pleased to hear the town has a range of restaurants, cafes and public houses serving food from worldwide locations which you can indulge in.
London is less than an hour away via train, from Burgess Hill station the journey is only 48 minutes into London Victoria. Gatwick airport is a 20 minute drive away and with Heathrow airport within an hours drive, this really is a fantastic location for commuting.
For future updates about this development register your interest today.
*Terms & conditions apply. Speak to our sales advisor for details.
Folders Grove, Folders Lane, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 0DX
- Burgess Hill is connected to the A23 which travels south to Brighton which is approximately 10.7 miles.
- The A272 through West Sussex and A27/M27 coastal roads both provide links to Sussex and Hampshire.
- For Gatwick airport follow the A23, picking up the M23 which is 20.6 miles away, making this a 28-minute journey.
- Burgess Hill has its own railway station which is on the Brighton Mainline and Thameslink, travelling to Brighton in just 11 minutes and London Victoria in 48 minutes.
- The 271-bus route from Burgess Hill to Brighton and Crawley runs hourly, with the 270 routes to East Grinstead.
- Ebbsfleet International Station is accessed via the M23 within an hour, to get into London St Pancreas from here is only 17 minutes.
1.Birchwood Grove Community Primary School (1 mile), Birchwood Grove Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 0DP
2.London Meed Primary School (1.5 miles), Clactonbury Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9YQ
3.St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School (1.6 miles), School Close, Burgess Hill, RH15 9RJ
1.Burgess Hill Girls (0.9 miles), Keymar Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 0EG
2.Burgess Hill Academy (1.4 miles), Station Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9EA
3.St Pauls Catholic College (3.3 miles), Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 8GA
Sports & Leisure
SPORTS & LEISURE
- Saint John’s Park (1.7 miles)
- 139 Lower Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AA
- Triangle Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 8WA
- Burgess Hill has its own golf and cricket clubs, as well as the variety of sporting clubs on offer at the local leisure centre.
DOCTORS SURGERIES AND HOSPITALS
- Silverdale Surgery (1.1 miles), 4 Silverdale Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 0EF
- Tel: 01444 233450
- The Brow Medical Centre (1.5 miles), The Brow, Burgess Hill, RH15 9BS
- Tel: 01444 246123
- Princess Royal Hospital (4.6 miles), Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 4EX
- Tel: 01444 441881
- Church Road Dental Care (1.2 miles), 21 Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9BB
- 01444 232583
- Queens Crescent Dental Practice (1.2 miles), 3 Queens Crescent, Burgess Hill, RH15 9DR
- 01444 871879
- Burgess Hill Dental Care (1.3 miles), 75 Station Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9DY
- 01444 233454
- Alphega Pharmacy- Hopkins Pharmacy (1.1 miles), 29 Station Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9DE
- 01444 233277
- Boots Pharmacy (1.3 miles), 2-4 Market Place Shopping Centre, Burgess Hill, RH15 9NP
- 01444 233101
- S C Williams Chemist (1.7 miles), 113 Lower Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AA
- 01444 232171
- Tesco and Waitrose have super stores located in the town centre, both are less than 3 miles away.
- There are two shopping centres within Burgess Hill; The Market Place Shopping Centre and also the Marlets Shopping Centre. These both provide an array of retailers and well-known coffee shops and restaurants.
- Further afield in the coastal town of Brighton, you will find Churchill Square Shopping Centre which is 11.8 miles away and has over 80 shops and is a 5-minute walk from the beach.
The Elstead B Showhome
The Lindfield II show home
The Knightsbridge A II show home