STUNNING NEW SHOWHOME NOW OPEN!
Kingsborough Manor is considered one of the most prestigious new housing developments in Kent. Located in Eastchurch on the Isle of Sheppey these aspirational 4 and 5 bedroom detached new homes, designed with modern living in mind, boast light and airy interiors that allow plenty of space to work, play and relax in style.
This unique development offering substantial detached new houses for sale in Eastchurch, all of which are finished to the highest standard, with double garages, wide paved driveways and surprisingly large gardens. Located approximately two miles from Minster and within easy reach of beautiful countryside, award winning beaches, good local schools and excellent commuting links - a new home at Kingsborough Manor offers the chance to enjoy a lifestyle that many people dream of.
Kingsborough Manor, 20 Hustlings Drive, Eastchurch, Isle of Sheppey ME12 4X
The diverse history, open countryside, award-winning beaches and breathtaking scenery make the Isle of Sheppey a peaceful location and the perfect place to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle.
Life in Eastchurch can move at any pace you choose; as home to the Swale National Nature Reserve and the RSPB site at Elmley Marshes and with coastal walks, watersports and golf on offer - there are many ways to enjoy the Island life.
Discover the island’s past with a visit to Shurland Hall or Minster Abbey, and its historical claim as the home of British Aviation. Further a field you’ll find excellent shopping facilities at Bluewater whilst Ebbsfleet International Station provides a direct high speed rail service to London St Pancras. Commuting is easy with access to the M2 and M20 and rail links with the mainland via the Sheerness Line.
- The A249 is only 4.2 miles away providing access to the M20 and Maidstone. The M2, which is 12.2 miles from Kingsborough Manor, provides a link to the M25 and London, via the A2, and also to Dover.
- Ebbsfleet International Station is accessed via the A2 and is approximately 32.8 miles from Kingsborough Manor, with an estimated car journey time of 46 minutes. The direct high speed rail service from Ebbsfleet International to London St Pancras takes just 17 minutes.
- Local train stations; Queenborough and Sheerness are both 5.5 miles away and provide trains to nearby Sittingbourne which connects with the main-line into London and Dover.
- The nearest bus stop is just 0.3 miles away with routes to Leysdown, Sheerness, Sittingbourne and Snipeshill Community College.
- Minster in Sheppey Primary School (2.1 miles away)
Brecon Chase, Sheerness ME12 2HX | Telephone: 01795 872138
- Elliott Park Independent Day School (2.9 miles away)
Marina Drive, Minster ME12 2DP | Telephone: 01795 873372
- Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey (formerly Isle of Sheppey Academy)
East Campus, Minster Road, Minster ME12 3JQ (3.0 miles away)
West Campus, Marine Parade, Sheerness ME12 2BE (5.0 miles away)
Telephone: 01795 873591
- Fulston Manor School (11.6 miles away)
Brenchley Road, Sittingbourne ME10 4EG | Telephone: 01795 475228
Doctors Surgeries & Hospitals
- Queenborough Surgery (5.6 miles)
116 High Street, Queenborough ME11 5AQ | Telephone: 01795 580380
- Sheppey NHS Healthcare Centre & Sheppey Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit (2.9 miles away)
Plover Road, Minster, Sheerness ME12 3LT | Telephone: 01795 879199 / 01795 879100
- Dr A S Pannu & Partners - Leysdown Surgery (6.1 miles)
36 Leysdown Road, Sheerness ME12 4RT | Telephone: 01795 511031
- Hillton Dental Surgery (2.5 miles)
6 Broadway, Sheerness ME12 2RN | Telephone: 01795 873914
- Eastchurch Dental Surgery (1.1 miles)
87a High Street, Eastchurch ME12 4DF | Telephone: 01795 881412
- Minster Pharmacy (2.5 miles)
Trafalgar Place, The Broadway, Minster ME12 2RW | Telephone: 01795 875531
- Sheppey Hospital Pharmacy (3.0 miles)
Sheppey Hospital, Plover Road, Minster ME12 3LT | Telephone: 01795 875541
- Halfway Pharmacy (3.4 miles)
8 Minster Drive, Sheerness ME12 3JD | Telephone: 01795 662706
- The local big name supermarket is Morrisons which is 5.6 miles away from Kingsborough Manor; within this recently developed retail park you will also find Iceland, B&M Discount Store, Poundland and Sports Direct. A small local Cost Cutter is just 1.2 miles away providing essential everyday items.
- You will also find a selection of shops including New Look, Superdrug & Iceland at nearby Sheerness town centre, which is just 5.6 miles away.
- Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre is 17.2 miles away providing an array of shops from Argos to Body Shop, Boots, Marks & Spencer and Dorothy Perkins.
- Further afield, but not too far at just 34.4 miles away and an estimate journey time of 51 minutes; Bluewater Retail Park is a destination shopping mall featuring department stores, fashion shops, lakeside dining and cinema.
Sports & Leisure
Sports & Leisure
- Sheppey Leisure Complex (5.0 miles)
Off The Broadway, Sheerness ME12 1HH | Telephone: 01795 668061
- Sheerness Golf Club (3.9 miles)
Power Station Road, Sheerness ME12 3AE | Telephone: 01795 662585
- Isle of Sheppey Sailing Club (5.0 miles)
Marine Parade, Sheerness ME12 2BE | Telephone: 01795 663052