At The Emerson Group plc we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
you whilst you visit our site.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the
resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for updates.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information
can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending
such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy
Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that
before sending them any personal data.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold
relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us
in providing you with the information.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer and are used by the majority of websites. The Emerson
Parts of our websites also require cookies to enable them to function correctly (functional cookies), such as shopping carts.
- Track your browsing habits of our websites.
- Store information on choices that have been made whilst using the website when navigating from page to page.
Cookies DO NOT
- Pose a threat of viruses and cannot install malware on your computer.
- Contain any information that relates to you personally as an individual, for example name and address would never
be stored in a cookie.
Which Cookies are we using?
1st Party Cookies
Performance and functional cookies are used on our websites. Performance cookies track site usage, none of which
can be traced back to an individual user. Functional cookies are required for the site to work and allow user selections
to be remembered when visiting different pages. Without these components such as shopping carts would not work.
3rd Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics on our websites to track how our websites are being used. The information is used for internal
analysis of the progress of our websites, which eventually benefits the user. No personal information can be gained from
the use of third party cookies.
For more information about the cookies Google Analytics uses please
cookies. However if you would prefer cookies can be turned off. Existing cookies can also be cleared at any time from your machine.
Please be aware that by turning off cookies our websites may not function correctly and you may not be able to use all the
functions of the website.
For help with refusing cookies please click for information:
For help with deleting cookies please click for information: