Perfectly located to take advantage of all that the Isle of Sheppey has to offer and equipped with all the amenities you would expect from a modern village, Shurland Park is a great place to call home. Situated close to Minster, surrounded by stunning countryside and un-spoilt coastline, those who chose to buy a new home at Shurland Park are set to enjoy a lifestyle that many can only dream of. The island boasts a variety of sports and leisure facilities including several golf clubs, watersports and the Sheppey Leisure Complex which has a swimming pool, fitness suite and healthy living centre. Nearby Sheerness has a selection of shops including a local Tesco and a large Morrisons superstore, whilst Sittingbourne, which is just 8 miles away, has a lively town with good amenities, shops and excellent transport links. Families will find a choice of well-respected primary schools and pre-school nurseries as well as local secondary schools. There's plenty of open space and easy access to coastal walks and the Swale National Nature Reserve.
Further afield you'll find excellent shopping facilities at Bluewater, whilst Ebbsfleet International Station is just 35 minutes away by car and provides a direct high-speed rail service to London St Pancras - a journey that takes just 17 minutes! Commuting is easy with access to the M2 and M20 and rail links with the mainland via the Sheerness Line.
The diverse history, open countryside, award winning beaches and breathtaking scenery make the Isle of Sheppey a peaceful location and the perfect place to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle.
Life in Minster can move at any pace you choose; as home to the Swale National Nature Reserve and the RSPB site at Elmley Marshes and with coastal walks, watersports and golf on offer – there are many ways to enjoy the Island life.
Discover the island’s past with a visit to Shurland Hall or Minster Abbey, and its historical claim as the home of British Aviation. Further a field you’ll find excellent shopping facilities at Bluewater whilst Ebbsfleet International Station provides a direct high speed rail service to London St Pancras.
- The A249 is only 1.8 miles away providing access to the M20 and Maidstone, The M2, which is 10 miles from Shurland Place, provides a link to the M25 and London, via the A2, and also to Dover.
- Ebbsfleet International Station is accessed via the A2 and is approximately 30 miles from Shurland Place, with an estimated car journey time of 41 minutes. The direct high speed rail service from Ebbsfleet International to London St Pancras takes just 17 minutes.
- Local train stations; Queenborough and Sheerness are both 3.2 miles away and provide trains to nearby Sittingbourne which connects with the main-line into London and Dover.
- The Thistle Hill bus stop is just 0.1 miles away with routes to Leysdown, Sheerness, Sittingbourne and Snipeshill Community College.
- Minster in Sheppey Primary School (0.6 miles away)
Brecon Chase, Sheerness ME12 2HX | Telephone: 01795 872138
- Elliott Park Independent Day School (0.7 miles away)
Marina Drive, Minster ME12 2DP | Telephone: 01795 873372
- Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey (formerly Isle of Sheppey Academy)
East Campus, Minster Road, Minster ME12 3JQ (1.1 miles away)
West Campus, Marine Parade, Sheerness ME12 2BE (3.3 miles away)
Telephone: 01795 873591
- Fulston Manor School (9.2 miles away)
Brenchley Road, Sittingbourne ME10 4EG | Telephone: 01795 475228
Doctors Surgeries & Hospitals
- Queenborough Surgery (3.3 miles)
116 High Street, Queenborough ME11 5AQ | Telephone: 01795 580380
- Sheppey NHS Healthcare Centre & Sheppey Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit (0.7 miles away)
Plover Road, Minster, Sheerness ME12 3LT | Telephone: 01795 879199 / 01795 879100
- Dr A S Pannu & Partners - Leysdown Surgery (6.1 miles)
- Hillton Dental Surgery (1.0 miles)
6 Broadway, Sheerness ME12 2RN | Telephone: 01795 873914
- Eastchurch Dental Surgery (3.0 miles)
87a High Street, Eastchurch ME12 4DF | Telephone: 01795 881412
- Minster Pharmacy (1.0 miles)
Trafalgar Place, The Broadway, Minster ME12 2RW | Telephone: 01795 875531
- Sheppey Hospital Pharmacy (0.7 miles)
Sheppey Hospital, Plover Road, Minster ME12 3LT | Telephone: 01795 875541
- Halfway Pharmacy (1.7 miles)
8 Minster Drive, Sheerness ME12 3JD | Telephone: 01795 662706
- The local big name supermarket is Morrisons which is 3.3 miles away from Shurland Place; within this recently developed retail park you will also find Iceland, B&M Discount Store, Poundland and Sports Direct. A small local Costcutter is just 1.1 miles away providing essential everyday items.
- You will also find a selection of shops including New Look, Superdrug & Iceland at nearby Sheerness town centre, which is just 3 miles away.
- Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre is 14.9 miles away providing an array of shops from Argos to Body Shop, Boots, Marks & Spencer and Dorothy Perkins.
- Further afield, but not too far at just 32 miles away and an estimate journey time of 46 minutes; Bluewater Retail Park is a destination shopping mall featuring department stores, fashion shops, lakeside dining and cinema.
3 Bedroom Mews Home
3 Bedroom Mews Home
Help To Buy available at this development. HTB price based on 80% of full price. For full terms and conditions please