Lancashire Sales Advisor
Jones Homes have been building superior quality homes since 1959. It is the quality of our design, workmanship and finish that sets us apart from other homebuilders and has won a series of awards and accolades. To ensure our quality standards are upheld we work with quality suppliers and recognisable brands such as NEFF electrical appliances and Villeroy and Boch bathrooms.
We apply the same principle to the careful selection of our workforce and believe that investing in the continual development of our teams, will deliver a better experience for our customers.
We want our customers purchasing experience to match the quality of our homes. That’s why we’re looking for motivated individuals with outstanding customer service skills to join our Lancashire team of sales advisors. We currently have sites and planned sites around Preston, Clitheroe, Rufford and Blackpool areas.
Experience of sales within home building is advantageous but not essential. It is more important that you can demonstrate excellent sales /customer service skills, work independently and can be the customer facing ambassador of the Jones Homes team and brand.
You will draw upon your relationship building skills to help inform and advise customers through their home buying journey, from initial contact to completion. Ensuring your product knowledge of your development is first class allowing you to highlight features, benefits and specification variables to find a customer the perfect home.
You will be confident in your ability to persuade and negotiate and be motivated to follow up on every lead and every opportunity without close supervision.
If this sounds like you then please apply with a full CV and covering letter to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Sunday 9th January 2017.
About the role
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price
- Effectively leveraging incentives to secure sales whilst maximising profit.
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
- Providing information about various house types, specifications, prices and the buying process.
- Maintaining the presentation of sales and marketing suites, Show Homes and your development.
- Conducting local market and competitor research and feeding through to regional offices
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
- Attending meetings as required
- Computer Literacy and a full driving licence and the ownership of a car essential
About the package
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission & Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Company Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Death in Service Benefit