Whether you are ready to grow into a bigger house or looking forward to downsizing selling your current home and all the headaches that brings is just something you will have to do. Right? Wrong.
At Jones Homes we can make moving to your next dream home a hassle free reality.
Our Part Exchange Plus scheme removes the hassle and headaches out of selling your current home in order to buy your next one. With part exchange, your buyer is ready and waiting whenever you are.
Why buy using part exchange?
- It’s Fast: You can move into your new Jones home in as little as 28 days.
- It’s Flexible: If you need more time to get organised you can stay in your house for up to 2 weeks after completion to finalise your moving arrangements.
- Its’ Obligation Free: We do not charge to value your home and make an offer. You have no obligation to accept any offer that is made.
- No Chain, No delays, No risk: Once an offer is accepted you have a guaranteed buyer for your home meaning lengthy delays from broken chain need not be a worry.
- No EPC: Just one less thing to think about. As your home is not on the market you do not need an EPC to sell your home to us.
- No Estate Agency Fees: No middle man means no costly selling fees to estate agencies.
How it works
- Two independent valuations are carried out on your current home
- An offer will be made based on these valuations
- Your reserve the new Jones home of your dreams knowing you have a guaranteed buyer for your current property.
- Move into your new home in as little as 28 days – That’s it!
Request a call-back to discuss Part Exchange options
Part Exchange is facilitated through our nominated partner. On selected plots only, subject to status, purchase criteria and valuation. All offers are subject to a RICS evaluation.
* On selected plots only. To reserve a property under the scheme, a reservation fee will be required, of which a proportion will be retained by Jones Homes to cover administration costs, should the reservation be cancelled. The scheme is subject to Jones Homes terms and conditions. The scheme may be removed without notice at any time. Part Exchange can be used in conjunction with Help To Buy.
^Help to Buy purchasers are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to 20% of the market price, interest free for the first five years.
Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. Only available on selected properties in England. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.